BLOOP! Where your dreams WON'T come true! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLOOP! Where your dreams WON'T come true! =D

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE WHOLE FORUM!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LolJon
OOBERTASTIC ADMIN!
LolJon

RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE WHOLE FORUM!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE WHOLE FORUM!!!!!!!   RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE WHOLE FORUM!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 am

1. NO NUDITY!!!!!! They have to have a top(bra, shirt, bikini top, jacket, & etc) AND Bottom(panties, pants, shorts, skirt, towel, & etc)

2. Type properly. Don't give me that shit where you type like "u kn0 ur s0 k3wl", because that it gives me a headache and I'll ban you. Please try to use correct spelling and proper grammar when typing out more than one WORD. Not everyone will enjoy or understand what you think is cool spelling/grammar. If you continue to type like so, it will be locked.

3. Being off topic will result it to be locked after a warning.

4. Please no excessive profanity.

5. ANYONE UNDER 10 POSTS are considered new members and will get banned if you break ANY rule

6. Please resize the pics you post to a 640 or a 320. thank you

7. !!!!!WARNING!!!!! LAST AND FINAL!! YOUR EMAILS WILL EXPLODE IF YOU KEEP "WATCHING" A THREAD

Questions/comments? Talk to an admin.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/loljon

RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE WHOLE FORUM!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1